Saturday, November 27, 2010

Arrival

Just arrived in Cancun, and I can officially confirm that JFK Airport in New York has replaced Beijing Airport for No. 1 on my favourite Hate-Airports List. GRR

Cancun is awesome though. I met Benas, a Lithuanian from Nordic UWC at the airport (after a long search, we both didn't know how the other looked like) and we took a collectivo to the flat of the people we will be staying with.

Charlie, a graduate from Atlantic College, who is one of the main organisers of this year's initiative, greeted us and told us to stay in tomorrow (we've got a workshop to run) to acclimatise and to rest. I think he's really concerned about us overworking, based on his experiences from last year ;)

Ok, I'm off to bed for now, update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment